Saturday, April 27, 2013


Whatup guys. I just wanted to remind you to read the chapter 16 of The Lucky Belieber .If you haven´t and those who have no idea what it´s about, well, it´s as its name sugests, a Belieber who gets to meet Justin but in the most unexpected way.

I hope my hard work put on the story is impressive and please, don´t feel shy to comment on what you think about the story and what I should add to it. I would very much appreciate it.

On the side of the blog pages, both The Lucky Belieber and Belieber Lawyer, you will see a voting poll on what you think about the blog. If you think I can improve on it, please tell me how, all you gotta do is comment. If you like the blogs, you could tell your friends about it. Chapter 17 of The Lucky Belieber is coming out tomorrow.

Thanks and I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment