Thursday, April 11, 2013

JUSTIN´S ADVICE TO TEENS: "MAKE A BUDGET!!"


Justin is helping smartspending to advice teenagers on how to spend their money.
As reported by The New York Times, Justin says:

“You know when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of money, so me and my family had to watch the money that we spent,” Mr. Bieber says in a video directed at his young fans. “I learned if you have $100 or $100 million — if you spend more than you have, you’re going to go broke.”
Mr. Bieber urges viewers to “have a talk with your family about money” in the video. “Managing your money is important,” he says, “and there’s a great company that can help you do that called SpendSmart.”
 
I think is a good idea that Justin taking part in this, it will catch alot of teenagers´ attention, from beliebers to fans to haters. There are many teens out there, me for example who use money carelessly sometimes. I feel like most of us teenagers don´t realise how important money is until you start working for yours. I can bet you think life is easy because your parents are the ones paying everything for you and when they say that they are broke or that something is expensive, you feel like they don´t care or that they are being selfish. 
But from personal experience, I realised from a young age that if my parents said they didn´t have money, they really didn´t and I would wait until they do, I mean they never deny me what I want if  they have money to blow once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment