Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MILEYS CYRUS´ ADVICE TO JUSTIN: "TAKE SNAPSHOTS IN YOUR BRAIN SO YOU DON´T FORGET!!"

 Adding to the list of people giving Justin advice is a former Disney actress Miley Cyrus or as some people know her by her stage name, Hannah Montana. 

During an interview at at photoshoot with Elle UK Magazine, for the June issue, Miley recalls the advice she gave to Justin during the premier of his Never Say Never movie back in 2010. She explained.

I noticed that he was taking all there photos of people and doing a lot of sh-t,and I just grabbed him and said, "Just take snapshots in your brain of this moment, so you don´t forget"


You might be thinking, why would she give Justin such kind of advice? There is always the internet to remind him or the important events that have happened in his life.
But she continues to say:

I don´t remember my Hanna Montana movie premier - and my 3D movie trumped everyone´s at the box office - I don´t remember being there. All I remember from that night is that I stopped and got a strawberry milkshake beforehand. That´s all. It´s crazy. You think you are in the present but you´re not.


I think that is some good advice. I mean, she has been in the business longer than Justin and they are like the same age so she knows what she is talking about. I wouldn´t like Justin to forget all the great experiences he has been in, especially the most important ones in his life. It would be quite sad if that happened because not everything is captured on tape or pictures and the brain is the best memory equipment ever. I think Justin should listen to what Miley has to say. 

But Miley is not the only one that has been giving JB some advice. First off was Christina Aguilera who adviced that "Justin should take soemtime off the camera to recharge", then Howie Dorough from Back Street Boys thinks that "Justin should keep his shirt on" while the King of shirtlessness Mathew McConaugh believes that "Justin can put on his shirt whenever and wherever he wants because it´s his shirt "and we are expecting more. before Miley was Joey Fatone, who suggests that "Justin shouldn´t be a douche."
There you have it Justin, all the advice you can get for now, the choice is all yours.

Miley Cyrus´ behind the scene photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment