Monday, April 15, 2013

WILL.I.AM CONFIRMS "THAT POWER" MUSIC VIDEO!!

For those who were wondering if there was ever going to be a music video for Will.i.am´s song That power, featuring Justin then you no longer have to wait. The date has been confirmed by Wil.i.am.

that video for is on a whole other level... . do you agree???

and the video for is so ...its one of the freshest things I've ever worked on

fans you can see my album track list for here at april23'rd



So Beliebers and fans, there you have it! That Power music video is coming soon. It will be released this month on April 23rd, that is next week on Tuesday, when Justin will be having his second night concert in my country, Stockholm Sweden. Even though I won´t be attending the concert, I can´t wait for the video to come out. If Will.i.am says it´s dope, then you better be expecting something mind-blowing. I mean, when someone like Will.i.am and Justin Drew Bieber come together, that is a force that can´t be destroyed and you cannot avoid it´s impact, it can be blinding.

If you haven´t, then listen to "That Power" coz you are definetely missing out on an amazing, swagilicious, entertaining music with awsome beats, and ofcourse Justin. Listen to the music here
and I hope you enjoy.

Anyway, are you excited to see the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment