Sunday, April 14, 2013

THE LUCKY BELIEBER CHAPTER 15 IS OUT!!

For those who follow and read The Lucky Belieber , chapter 15 is out. I just posted it so go check it out.

 If you got time on your hands and looking for a good interesting story, then I recommend that you The Lucky Belieber. For those who are going to be reading it for the first time, well, just like the name suggests, it´s about a Belieber who gets to meet Justin but I can bet you won´t guess how they will meet until you read the story, get to know what happened before they met and what happens afterwards. If you are a Belieber or fan, maybe you might be able to relate, I don´t know.

If you like it, please share with your friends or any belieber or Justin Bieber fans out there on twitter, facebook, tumblr, whatever media source you use and I take suggestions on what I should add to the story of you have any to make it more interesting. So don´t be shy or be relactant about sending me your thoughts to beryldelight@gmail.com or write a comment. I would very much appreciate it. Don´t forget to answer on what you think about the story on the right side of the page. Thank you in advance. Peace and get your swag on.

No comments:

Post a Comment