Thursday, April 25, 2013

GET THE CHANCE TO BE ON JUSTIN´S ALL AROUND THE WORLD MUSIC VIDEO!!

Beliebers are you up for another challenge? I hope you are coz this is big.

i want my fans to star in my . go to and submit to be in the official video on . can't wait to see u



You could either sing to the song and your voice will be heard on the video or lip-sync or so that Justin´s voice will be heard instead but you will be shown. Those who get the most fudes, top 10 that is, will get the chance to be on the music video. top 5 will automatically be chosen. So go and try it out of you want to be on the AATW official music video.

Reading about this reminds me of chapter 6 of my The Lucky Belieber. Even though it was just a thought, and I didn´t know that such a competition will be there, I wrote that I was in the ALAYLM music video. It would be like a dream come true in so many ways is I get the chance to be in AATW music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment