Saturday, April 6, 2013

CHECK OUT THE LUCKY BELIEBER!!

Guys if you got time on your hands and feel like you need a thrilling story to keep yourself busy and out of trouble, just go and read my blog the lucky belieber. from the name, you can tell that it has something to do with a belieber(a huge JB fan) and of course Justin Bieber.

It´s a belieber who got to met Justin in the most unexpected way possible, I promise, you won´t see it coming unless you have read the chapters in the story before. And what happens next if for you to find out by yourself. If you like it, please share with your friends or any Justin Bieber fan if you know any, I would really appreciate it, I work so hard on the story and try to be creative for those who are reading it.

But if you have any suggestions, please email me beryldelight@gmail.com or comment on what I should add on chapter 14 which am working on now or any other upcoming chapters, I would love to hear what you guys want me to include in there.

Chapter 14 will be out by tomorrow hopefully. Hope those who like the story like the next chapter too. Love you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment