Saturday, April 13, 2013

COURTNEY BARRASFORD RECEIVES HATE THREATS FROM BELIEBERS!!


This happened a while ago but I feel like it´s something to talk about.

So there is a 15 year old girl, Courtney Barrasford from Hampshire UK became a victim of an International Twitter hate mob after Justin retweeted her, she tweeted:
"Not really a fan of Justin Bieber but the Acoustic album is really good"
Courtney said:

I came back from a drama class where everyone had been going on about how good Justin Bieber´s acoustic album wass. So I went to Youtube to listen to it and then out my comment up.

About ten minutes later, my friend sent me a message to say that she had noticed something on Twitter. It wasn´t too bad at first but then it stated to get worse as more people found out.



Justin retweeting her pissed off most of his Beliebers and made them very envious of Courtney, like it literally enraged them. And yes, most of them took to twitter and messaged Courtney calling her a “whore” and even saying “go kill yourself” and so many other harsh things. She is answering questions on her ask.fm page and some even thought they were dating. What!! Beliebers come on. Really!!
Some harsh ones:
us beliebers hate ur guts :)
Your a fag if you go out with Justin bieber
u and Justin Bieber r together? erugh kill me now
Don't like you
Us beliebers hate you so yeah. You DOG!
BELIEBERS DONT LIKE YOU! HAHAHA WE HATE YOU :)

Some kind ones:
cant believe u r stil getting hate its absolutely stupid! Hope your ok buudie :) xxxo...
You seriously need to get Justin to say something about this.......
You was in my dream last night with Justin Bieber bless you ..
I hope your´re okey. Not all Beliebers are like that


And it hasn´t stopped and Justin hasn´t said anything about it.

Guys, I thought that we were supposed to encourage other non-beliebers and those who are not even fans to join in the Bieber fever. It was not fair at all what some of the Beliebers did. It was no cool at all. I write to Justin almost all the time in hopes that he would atleat see one of my tweets and RT(retweet) but that hasn´t happened yet but I never got upset because he retweeted Courtney.

Beliebers, please try to reason with me here. IT WAS JUST A RETWEET!! 
Lets make this clear.....There is nothing going on between me and Justin Bieber.
It was just a RETWEET!


I get that some of them might have been upset and lashed out because they were angry but I feel like they should apologise to Courtney, like seriously, I bet it hurt her feelings so much. She might say that she doesn´t care but it still kinda stings. Every Belieber hates it when haters send Justin hate messages on youtube or on whichever media we use nowadays and that is how she felt for expressing her feelings. If there is someone you should be pissed off at, shouldn´t it be Justin? Wasn´t Justin the one who retweeted that? It was not like Courtney hacked onto his account and did it herself. I think Justin was just trying to show that he appreciates it when other people apart from his Beliebers and fans listen and like his music. Aren´t you as a Belieber or fans supposed to be happy for him?

Come to think of it, I can bet most of you sent death threats and harsh messages to Courtney have friends who don´t like Justin at all but if they said that they like the Believe Acoustic album or any of Justin´s songs, you would be happy, you would never treat them like the way you are treating Courtney. I can bet you wouldn´t send them theats and call them names. 

If Courtney ever reads this, I want her to know that not all Beliebers are mean. Most of us(Beliebers) tend to get high tempered rather fast and the fact that Justin Retweeted you before them might have been the trigger for them lashing out at you but that is not at all your fault, it´s not that they hate you and I don´t think they even meant what they said, it might have been the heat of the moment and they are upset. We tend to be over-protective of Justin like we own him and we blab mean stuff when things don´t go our way. To the Beliebers who supported her, am proud of you guys, that was very kind and modest of you, that´s how we roll and I call that Swag!

But on behalf of the harsh Beliebers, we are very sorry for that experience, we apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment