Saturday, April 20, 2013

SELENA IN NORWAY WITH JUSTIN. IS JELENA BACK TOGETHER??!!

Selena was spotted leaving the airport last night while Justin prepared to hit the stage. Nobody except her and Justin know why she is there really but if she is there to see Justin, I wouldn´t be that surprised. It´s not like it´s the first time they are having a "renunion" after their break-up.
According to USWeekly, Selena want to Justin´s concert and was backstage waiting for Justin to finish his performance.


When Justin left the stage, Selena was waiting backstage. They have a crazy connection. They just can´t seem to break their connection. It can be intense.


Selena leaving the airport:


Well, that´s a twist of fate. So are they back together or what??  I honestly would like to know why Selena is there. Not that I want to judge her or anything but I just find it interesting that she would fly to Norway to meet Justin. I thought she was trying to move on and forget about Justin, that she didn´t want anything to do with him. Not forgetting the "funny" comments she made about him. Didin´t she want to date older guys and not toddlers like Justin?

But then am not quick to judge her. There must be a reason why she is there. None of us knows the reason why. Maybe Justin invited her over coz he was lonely and he missed her and he maybe wanted to talk to someone that he really trusts and loves dearly. Or maybe Selena wants to get back together or was just visiting like a friend for support, Justin has been going through a tough time.

Am not against Selena in anyway, just beccause am a Belieber doesn´t mean I have to hate on her, not every Belieber is like that. I have said this before and I´m going to say it again, I was, and still am a Jelena fan. I like the idea of Justin and Selena being together. She makes him happy and he makes her happy. He even has her as his phone wallpaper. Sure they had fights that led to a couple of break-ups before the major one in January but that´s what comes with relationships.

I think she is an amazing person with her own faults just like any of us. And who are we to choose who Justin loves? It´s his heart that decided to settle for Selena. I think he is still in love with her and her with him. Maybe it´s never going to happen and this is just my opinion, but I wish Jelena gets back together.

Do you think Jelena is back together??

No comments:

Post a Comment