Tuesday, April 23, 2013

JUSTIN´S MESSAGE BELIEBERS!!

Justin was sending out love to his fans on twitter and I thought it was one of the precious things. Reminds me why I love him, the work he does and what he stands for.

Yeah my fans are passionate and maybe a little crazy. But they are my kinda crazy. go hard. Love u

thru thick and thin and not going anywhere. Love u all & Thank u for Believing



We have the special connection that noone else except Beliebers and fans can understand, that´s what Justin said and I couldn´t agree more. We are here for each other and we ain´t going anywhere. We are here to stay if you are here. Makes me proud to be a Belieber. The best feeling on the world to know I have almost 39 million people out there I have never met but can call my family. #ProudBelieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment