Sunday, April 28, 2013

CODY SIMPSON IS THRILLED THAT JELENA IS BACK TOGETHER!!

I guess I´m not the only one who is thrilled by the fact that Jelena is back together. Cody Simpson, an artist and one of Justin´s friend and also a teen sensation said that he is also pleased by the fact that Justin and Selena are back together. He thinks it´s good for Justin. He better than other people know what effect not having Selena has on Justin when they were touring around Europe during Justin´s European League Believe Tour. He saw what a toil it had on him.

This is what he said during an interview at the Radio Disney Music Awards where Justin won Best Male Award while Selena walked away with the Best Female Award.

It´s good to see that Justin and Selena back together. She´s always been a great influence on him. She´s amazing everytime I´ve met her when I´m with him. She´s a super sweet girl. I´m happy for them.




I have to agree with Cody, his words were well put. Even though some Beliebers might disagree, I believe that Justin was acting out so much because he was missing Selena and because he is a normal teenager who wanted to have fun. I´m not saying Selena controls him or whatever but having her in his life makes him a better person.

Like seriously, if you take a look back then and now, you notice that whenever Jelena is together, Justin doesn´t get from one trouble to the other and the rumors are minimal. Selena has some effect on him and I like it. She makes him stay grounded and more disciplined, her influence is remarkable.

I guess he wants to please her and make her happy, that is why he behaves well. It was some time since there was a major drama since the two got back together, we might not hear of the “bad boy” persona from the media for some time. Thank you Selena for making Justin happy again and Justin, keep the good work, both in front and behind the curtains.

Fellow belieber who don´t like Selena, don´t you see how happy he is when she is around? You can see that he is really happy, his real smile is back. Their relationship will never be prefect, coz perfect is boring, they are going to fight, break-up, kiss and then make-up. That´s life and many relationships are like that.

All in all, I would like to thank you fellow Beliebers for not giving up on him even through the tough times and loads of drama. In many ways, your support and ever readiness to defend Justin has helped him push through the hard times. Him having each one of you is a blessing. You are worth loving and appreciating. This might sound weird considering I have never met all the Beliebers but I love you guys and am proud of calling you my family. We are one big family with an unbreakable connection, just as Justin once said.

No comments:

Post a Comment