Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MICHAEL BUBLE: "JUSTIN HAS DIGNITY"!!


So as everybody by now knows, if you mention the words Justin Bieber, it´s all drama. SOmany scandals in these few months. From the beggining of the year to be precis. He lost it a few times, here and there but it was because the photogs kept pissing him off to get a reaction. I guess I´m not the only one who is proud of Justin and how he hadles his business with the media.

Michael Buble thinks that Justin should be awarded a "medal" for how he has handeled and dealt with all the critisims.
Michael told the Critish newspaper, Daily Star:

I think for what Justin Bieber has been through, he is remarkable. He has handled it with dignity. I am a fan of how he handles himself. They should give him a medal for smoking a joint: it made him human, He´s just a kid.

I´´m glad I didn´t achive fame until I was almost 30. I had become the man I am, the man i was going to be. If it happened when I was 17 I would have been a p**ck.

That right there goes to show you that Justin has in deed matured and becoming more of an adult. Yes he maks mistakes but that is the learning process right! I´m so proud to call him my Idol for so many reasons and this for sure is one of them.

You should be more focused on the people who love you say and think more than those who keep on critisizing you. You´ll end up with a lot of stress trying to please haters, but you should realise that there is nothing you do that will make them like you. All they want to do is ruin your life and make you feel like you are a nobody, most of them just want to drag you down and see you suffer.

Don´t let anyone who always critizes you to get on your skin, coz then they will think that the own you, because you are always looking to please them, and not yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment