Friday, April 12, 2013

REPORTS: JUSTIN´S FRIEND KING KEVI AT SELENA´S HOUSE FOR ATTENTION!!"

Talk about bad planning for attention. King Kevi, one of Justin´s buddies was B-U-S-T-E-D when he was caught by papparazzi at Selena Gomez´s house. As TMZ reports, Kevi staged everything to make it look as if he was "hanging out" with Selena.

Various media reported that Kevi was inside the house "hunging out" with Selena. But then, Selena wasn´t even in the house at that time, she was somewhere else. What Kevi didn´t know he was that he was being taped on the surveillance camera outside Selena´s house posing by the gate as papparazzi took pics, which proves he was nowhere close to the inside of the gates.

He apologised to TMZ saying that it was all just a misunderstanding:

I was there to drop off something to a friend at the party. I walked multiple times to the front gate to try to call my friend and every time I had to chase off the photog.

After the last attempt, I went to my car to leave and that’s when my friend called me to come inside. When I backed in, I gave him another call to open the gate and he didn’t pick up so I left because I saw the photog come back around.

I apologize for all of the media speculation that is coming out about Selena and I.


Kevi is one of Justin´s friends who is being accused of throwing the wild parties at Justin´s mansion together with Lil Twist that kinda caused commotion when Justin went back, he was charged with battery by his neighbour.

I don´t have so many words to say to him right now but that was kinda embarassing, he had so many way of getting attention but he figured out that is he goes to Selena´s empty house, it would make headlines in the gossip world. I mean, he got the attention he wantedbut was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment