Monday, April 22, 2013

JUSTIN´S GRANDPA SLAMS JUSTIN!!

So apparently, Justin´s 61 year-old grandfather from his dad´s side, George Bieber,  claims that Justin, his 70 million Euro grandson hasn´t offered him any money and that he lives in a small two-bedroom cabin, sleeping on a dirty matress in front of his home in Mitchelle Canada because he is too weak to walk up the stairs. He says that Justin is aware of the situation but he has done nothing to help him and his wife.
Justin might be worth £70million but we certainly have never seen a penny of it. It's hard to imagine the money Justin has, as it's about as far removed from our life as you could get


George continue to say that his wife, Kathy works 40 hours a week to make ends meet. He also has to say about Justin´s recent bad-behaviour.
When I hear about his recent behaviour I just wonder who on earth is looking after him as, believe me, this is not the loving little boy we always knew.


Justin´s rep discarded the comment saying:
This is recycled nonsense and too bad .


The two tried catching up during Christmas and other celebrations.


He has seen a penny of Justin´s money!? It´s quite unfortunate with the situation he is in and I feel sorry for him but shouldn´t Justin decide what he does with his money. A quick random idea crossed my mind. If this is really happening, why hasn´t Justin´s dad, Jeremy Bieber taken any action to help his parents? I don´t think or rather, I highly doubt it´s possible that this could be happening to his dad and he knows about it but still refuses to help. Something smells fishy here, it just doesn´t make sense to me. All this sound like Justin´s grandpa George is preying on Justin because he is desperate and he just wants to take advantage of Justin. I can bet Justin would help him but he hates it when family or not take advantage of his situation because he works his ass off to get the money he has.

If Justin sends him money, people will think it´s because his grandpa "exposed him" and he wants to make a good image. But if Justin doesn´t send his grandpaa money, people are going to be like Justin is mean and doesn´t care about his family, which is not true at all.

I mean, I know how important family is but we don´t know why for sure Justin is not sending his grandfather any cash. So don´t be quick to judge him. Maybe or maybe not something happened that makes Justin not to send them cash, that I don´t know. I highly doubt they have a good relationship.

It´s not that he doesn´t care because if you look at it, Justin is more close in my opinion to his mother´s parents because he used to spend so much time with them when he was younger and he still does now. I think Justin just isn´t used to his grandpa George. And you can´t judge him for that. With the recent scandals, this is just going to add to the bullshit people are already spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment