Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AUSTIN MAHONE ON BEING NAMED THE "NEW JUSTIN BIEBER!!"


I bet most of you have heard aboy the 17 year old singer Austin Mahone who was discovered on Youtube just like Justin and other younger upcoming artists. He tells EXTRA during an interview at the Grove today April 30th:


I started on Youtube with my friend Alex. We were just posting videos, then i started posting covers of me singing and it just blew up.


Well, Austin has been labelled the "new Justin Bieber". What does he think of that?


It´s very flattering, he´s very sucessfull....I hope I become as sucessful as him one day, but I just want people to give me a chance, see me as my own artist and as Austin.



I´m happy for him, that he got discovered and that his talent is now out there for the world to see.
But people, let´s get something straight here. Austin is definetly talented, no doubt about that. He has the voice and the looks but he is not Justin. Justin was discovered with his amazing voice on youtube too but we all know that there will be just one Justin Drew Bieber. I´m not being jealous and I hope I don´t sound like I am but Austin is a talented artist in his own special way but I don´t believe in comparing the two of them.

It is of course a huge deal if you are compared to Justin and Austin maybe looks up to him but in my opinion, maybe am being paranoid or something but people shouldn´t compare the two because I think and feel like maybe, maybe not, that they´ll expect Austin to be like Justin, I don´t know, but they have their own styles and they are doing their own thing. In short, don´t compare them, let them do what they do best and judge their work individually.

It´s the same case with Justin, people are always comparing him to Micheal Jackson and to Justin Timberlake, which is an honor but they are very different people. In many cases, Justin has stated that he doesn´t like to be compared to anyone because he is an original, and so is Austin. Austin is Austin and Justin is Justin, that´s all I have to say about this.
But I don´t mind if you beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment