Saturday, April 13, 2013

BELIEBERS VIDEOS!!

As I was perusing through some Justin Bieber videos on youtube when I came across this video by Norwegian Beliebers and I felt really inspired, I might try to write a song for Justin too. Whatever they get from this video will go the to Pencils Of Promise charity that Justin is also a part of. That was very thoughtful of them. 

And talking about being more inspired, I would like you guys to watch this fan-video. I honestly think it´s kinda funny but I do love the lyrics of I´m A Belieber.

From the bottom of my heart and I´ve said this so many times, I can´t stress how much I love all the Beliebers like me out there. Each one of you is BIEBER-TASTIC and you rock. #BeliebersToTheEnd for sure. And our Love and connection with Justin, only we can understand.

Hold your held up high and never let anyone bully you because you are a Belieber, doesn´t matter if you are a boy or a girl, be a #proudbelieber. Everyone who knows me knows I love Justin and they know that their opinions don´t matter to me. Only other Beliebers´ and Justin´s thoughts count when it comes to Justin Drew Bieber. Am here for JB and any Belieber who needs me, I´m just an email or comment away, and you know what, I´m here to stay, and that is for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment