Friday, April 19, 2013

WILL.I.AM FT. JUSTIN BIEBER "THAT POWER" SNEAK PEEK MUSIC VIDEO.

If you were waiting anxiously for the "That Power" music video, you don´t have to wait any longer. The Video was supposed to be out tonight Friday April 19 at midnight.
Me and . video for is coming out friday midnight PST... & begins now!!!

?Go to to see the video for with me and .


u heard the man. The new video for hits Friday!!


But here is the sneak peek. Justin is in a hologram, I guess that is because Will.i.am was filming in Japan while Justin is up and about promoting the Believe and Believe Acoustic album.


The music video is amazing and I was really excited to see what they has to bring on the table but I have to admit that I wasn´t really into what I just saw. I thought it would have been better. The halogram thing was a great idea, can´t deny, but otherwise, I guess I expected too much. I don´t know if the real music video is going to be better but I hope so, this is just a sneak peek.

What do you guys think about the sneak peek?

No comments:

Post a Comment