Saturday, March 9, 2013

NOT BIEBER RELATED BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

thsi is not Bieber related but am gonna say it anyway. I really care about what you guys think and so guys, i´ve been thinking about making this blog better and more enjoyable for you, so please tell me what you would like me to do or write about, both on this blog and on the lucky belieber for those of you who read it. if not, please check it out, it´s worth it! you can give me ideas on what to include on the next chapter, it would be more interesting that way.

On the right hand side of the blog, there is a voting poll on your opinions on this blog, please, please vote so I know what you guys may want and don´t forget or be shy to comment on what I can do better and you could ofcourse ask me anything Bieber connected.

All this is, the whole of this blog is dedicated to Justin, his awsome amazing fans and his beliebers like you. I can promise you that whenever and whatever new information I get, you will be updated immediately! Whatever I know, you´ll also know. I love you guys and thank you in advance. STAY CALM AND LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment