Saturday, March 9, 2013

JUSTIN PERFORM´S THE FOURTH NIGHT IN A ROW IN O2 ARENA, LONDON!!

                     
Justin was out again yesterday for the four days in a row to perform at the O2 Arena in London where the Believe tickets were all sold out, all of them for all four days. Talk about Blessings in abundance!
he tweeted:
  1. still a little short of breathe tonight but was an incredible show. London fans go hard! 4 SOLD OUT O2 shows in a row!! 

    too many blessings to allow the stress in. the press made things look nuts but really I have enjoyed London. The fans are incredible

    so while I have seen some crazy stuff it´s all smiles . Im gonna get some rest doing what I love. Entertain all of u. thanks.


 One Less Lonely Girl was picked out, as always, it was a beautiful fan or a belieber. Lucky girl.


he took a pic with him on a wheelchair in the hospital.


Even after being hospitalised and not feeling that well, he still managed to put an incredible show because he didn´t want to dissapoint his Beliebers and fans. when I think about this, I feel proud calling myself not just a fan, but a Belieber and that is why he is my Idol, the guy I look up to for inspiration, he never gives up even in the hardet situations. Much love and respect JB and he should know that nomatter what he does, his real fans and Beliebers will be there for him, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment