Monday, March 4, 2013

JUSTIN CONFIRMS THAT IT WAS THE PAPPARAZZI WHO RUINED HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Justin took to instagram to clearify the issue at hand about his ruined birthday party. when Justin´s crew got into an argument with the security people at the club.
he wrote:
"The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club..U think Will Smith is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don´t think so..2nd I love how teh club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn´t saty at their weak ass club so they wouldn´t look bad for me walking on and right out..i said "my worst birthday" but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn´t the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was mad at the moment"

Well atleast that straightens things out and he was just pissed off at the papparazzi. I was not at all Jaden Smith´s fault and damn those papparazzi who pushed over beliebers

No comments:

Post a Comment