Saturday, March 23, 2013

HELP JUSTIN MAKE A CHANGE IN THE WORLD!!


Justin is asking and thanking his beliebers and fans for supporting and donating to #MakeaChange and it´s one of the trending words on twitter.

today is . there r a BILLION PEOPLE without clean water. & follow and help them get


need all of my for this…help me fight by following & entering codes .gl/Q9tS3

I'm smiling :) thanks for

We r blessed to to others. My fans...my beliebers are some of the best at that. I'm proud of that. Thanks.

thanks to all of u for always standing by me. Im actually in a really good place and have been. U got me smiling


I see people/haters saying to Justin:

Why don´t you donate your own money?
You have alot of money to blow, why don´t you give it to charity?



What the......! Listen! Justin works had for his cash just like any one of us. He has expenses too and stuff he wants to buy. For your information, he participates in a lot of carities, not because he wants fame or whatever from it, but because he has a good heart that is ready to help as mush as he can whenever he can for example:


I believe one of the reasons as to why he is not contributing to everything is because is helping and he wants people to come together and help each other in times of need. If he contributed all the money needed for a charity, rumors will go about that he is showing off he has a lot of money, but he was taught to be humble and help those in needy from young age by his lovely family and he knows how it feels not to have it all.

As a belieber, I am happy to know I have more than 35 million sister and friends out there know as "Beliebers" and other as "Justin Bieber fans" that I have never met but very proud of and another thing is that am proud to call Justin my Idol because he has taught me first and foremost to Never Say Never and to always Believe and secondly, to give and assist whenever it´s possible.

Giving back is not all about giving money or food to charities, some people can´t donate all that but giving to me isthe little help or support you give anyone. It might be a friend, an enemy, famliy or even a stranger, to me, that is giving back. #Pray


No comments:

Post a Comment