Sunday, March 31, 2013

JUSTIN TOLD A VICTORIA SECRET MODEL SHE HAS NICE BOOBS!!


22 year old Jourdan Dunn, one of the Victorian Secret models has revealed that Justin said she had nice boobs while flirting with her. She was talking on Saturday Night show when she said that Justin approached her and after she accidentaly showed her boobs at him during rehearsals.
She said:


During my Rehearsals, my seagment was VS pink with Justin Bieber. During the rehearsals, Justin and his dancers we there and for some reason, I don´t know why, I decided to wear a top that was low cut and no bra.

So I go down, do my thing, do my pose and then come off and everyone was like "oh my God Jourdan, everybpdy saw your boob."

So after the show, we was chilling with Justin and he was kinda flirting with me,"You have nice tits because you flashed at me and my dancers, made our day".
 I felt a bit awkward because he´s this little boy. He was 18 but I was old enough to be his older sister, is kind of weird.

I laughed at it beacuse he was just 18 at the time and I was like "Why not, flirting with the models, do your thing"



I have to say, yes, that was kinda embarrasing, sorry for that, stuff happen that we have no control about but adding the statement that Justin could be her younger brother just makes stuff even more uncomfortable. But they were both doing their thing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment