Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IS THIS A MESSAGE FROM JUSTIN TO THE WORLD??

I was just reading some of Justin´s tweets and something struck me about the more than 10 tweets he posted. I feel like it´s a message to everyone out there, start reading from down going up for you to get the flow on what he is talking about.



now back to this music

Gonna enjoy the day and keep smiling. so should all of u. Much love. i see u  = i love u

i think he is mad at the papparazzi and upset by people for misunderstanding him but he loves God the first, then his family, beliebers and fans follow after. Just like he said, none of us have the right to judge him or any other person and I couldn´t agree more, I know it´s tough not to coz I do it too sometimes but you will never know if you never try to. Don´t judge a book by it´s cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment