Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CARLY RAE JEPSEN THINK JUSTIN IS A TRUE PERFORMER!!

with an interview with MTVnews, Carly Rae Jepsen said that Justin has been a trouper in his latest struggles. she
"If there´s anybody that I think can pull off what it means to be a prefessional performer, It´s Justin, because , yeah, it was chaotic week but he sund evne when he was feeling kinda light of breath and showed us that old saying, "the show must go on" is really true-  so I´´m proud of him.

I think there are moments where you do feel like this is a day of heavy press or a day of showtime. And that is a lot of sort of being right out there in the wild open, But there´s also a lot of downtime. I luckily touring with people whi I consider my dearest friends, my bandmates, my brothers and the whole team that am travelling with are just good people, good-hardworking people. So we get out downtime and lots of out of the limelight as well and that´s when Am really mischievous"



Get More: Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment