Friday, March 22, 2013

CHRISTINA AGUILERA´S MESSAGE TO JUSTIN!!

                       
Christina Aguirela thinks its a good idea fro Justin to take a break off the spotlight to "recharge", She also adviced Justin to stand up and fight for himself and not to let anyone push him around.
She told The Voice:


you live life and it´s hard to grow infront fo the camera. You learn as you get older to take moments for yourself, step away from the camera, re-inspire yourself as an artist, rejuvenate and refresh. I would tell Bieber, don´t let anything morph you or push you around or have you be something you are not. I have always been honest and true to my roots and been really grounded, not letting myself stray too much.

I agree with her, I mean, everybody, whether famous or not need some personal time to just relax and get things straight and I, in my opinion think Justin for sure needs that. And those pushing him around to get negative reactions from him in order to seel the papers, it´s not fair. It´s not like there is anything wrong with him but some time off the spotlight will definetely do him good. He has been going through a tough time the past month or so, almost getting into a fight with the papparazzi guy, being late for the show in O2 London and the Jelena break-up has kinda had some influence in this situation.

He has not had a good start this year but you know what, there is one thing that I know about Justin Bieber. He is one of the people with the strongest spirits I have ever seen, you cannot bring him down nomatter what, he was meant to be somebody in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment