Tuesday, March 19, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER´S FAN DIES OF LEUKEMIA!!

The 11 year old fan/belieber and beautiful bundle of joy by the name Brian Tejeda who was suffering from Leukemia died yesterday on Monday March 18. Through her facebook page "Brian for Justin", her parents announced her death:



Our beautiful Briana is in heaven now. Our sweet angel was such an inspiration, she never stopped believing. Our hearts are shattered.......Brian Tejeda you´ll be forever missed.

Justin addressed the family on hearing about her death:
just got news about little Briana. I was honored to meet her. I know she is up in heaven smiling.

These are sad moments and times after such a loss and I pass my condolonses to Brian´s family and friends. Atleast she got the chance to meet her idol, Justin Bieber, he made her day. That must have been something she was looking forward to. I bet fighting cancer is very hard and from what I´ve heard, she must have been a strong spirit. #RIPBRIAN. You will surely be missed beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment