Sunday, March 31, 2013

MISS UNIVERSE CANADA THINKS JUSTIN A DOUCHE!!

                          
Miss Universe Canada Sahar Biniaz thinks Justin a douche and a diva too. She told TMZ that justin blew her off:


I asked him, "Hej am miss Canada- you want a pic?" and he´s like "No. Not right now."



So am think to myself right now, what if, but any chance she made the story up and she has never even met Justin. What if she was just kidding? But if I was in her shoes and that happened to me, I would be upset, crushed, I mean, it´s Justin Bieber and to me that is a big deal and he blow me off. But then come to think of it, just because Justin said not now doesn´t mean he was disrespectful or rude, that he didn´t want a pic with her or anything of that sort.

It just depends on how you take those words and pronounce them. It might have been in a kind way coz he was in a hurry or he pretty much didn´t have time to stop and take a pic. He is a busy dude you know! Now that, I would try to understand.


I dont know why people are still on Justin about his wearing overalls to meet the prime minister, as a matter of fact, and he said this on Ellen.

Justin was at an event with his fans when the prime came to where he was and so Justin had no time to go and change. He had to receive the award in the clothes he had on. and the flags and everything at the background, the prime minister´s team carried those to the event and staged everthng so that it looked like they were in an official place. That was Justin´s zone, not the prime ministers and so he had to make the changes in the surrounding that got everybody talking about Justin being a bad rude boy.

That was not cool at all!! Justin wouldn´t be that disrespectful to such an important person like the prime minister of his country!

No comments:

Post a Comment