Saturday, March 23, 2013

DAY 10: FINAL KCA FAN ARMY CHALLANGE !!

okey guys, today is the final day for the nickolodeon fan army challenge and the Rusher, big time Rush fans are one the lead, followed by Beliebers. What we gotta du now Belieber soldiers is
1. Hold a KCA sign for Justin and the post it on twitter or instagram writing #voteBieber then #MYKCABieberSign
this is mine:
2. Bonus point if Justin participates himself.
3. the fan group with the most submission before 6:00 pm EST wins 2 points today!
LETS GO BELIEBERS!!

This isn´t a big deal to me though, coz whether we win or not, all I know is that Beliebers are the best in the world. whether people like it or not we have a strong connection with each other and with Justin too.

My fans... My beliebers... are wild

my beliebers are funny. we got something very special. u know me. i know u. it is direct. cant break that. love u all for that. thanks


I personally thought all this was fun though, all the tension and everything. If the Rusher win, well done, nicely played!

No comments:

Post a Comment