Wednesday, March 13, 2013

JUSTIN´S HAMSTER PAC IS DEAD!!

                   
As many know, Justin gave his hamster and tour buddy Pac to a random fan by the name Victoria but known in twitter as Tori in Atlanta last year and she promised to take care of him. E! reported on the issue maybe in hopes of getting Justin´s attention too.

Tofi reproted him dead on twitter due to "old age" and so Beliebers around the world have been tweeting #RIPPAC and it has become the most trending word since yesterday evening 12th March.

Justin hasn´t responded about the loss but Tori tweeted Justin and Alfredo to thank them for giving Pac to her.

I wish he could get better. one last picture! He was OUR baby and @justinbieber, I just can´t thank you enough.

they say PAC probably won´t make it much longer. He´s like an old man. My deelings couldn´t be more hurt):

but they also said ´on the bright side, he got to live a healthy lavish life of oa popstar, not many hamsters coullda been the Biebs´ #feelings

that you guys for what you done for m. having him was truly a blessing & a small beacon of hope.! I love you guys! 

He will be one of my sweetest memories! Thank u  so much again. He will always be OUR boy ♡



she said that she will also give Pac a proper burial. All I can say right now is R.I.P PAC

No comments:

Post a Comment