Sunday, March 24, 2013

DANA MARTIN SAYS HE WON´T STOP UNTIL HE MURDERS JUSTIN!!

                         
I thought I was obsessed with Justin until I read about this Dana Martin guy. So Dana Martin, the dude who murder a 15 year old girl back in 2000, made horrifying calls to the hitmen, threatening to kidnapp, castrate Justin and his bodyguard then kill them last year 2012 and to blow him and his crew up on the stage to kill them this year 2013 was interviewed by Details. I felt like I was dreaming after reading the whole article on Details but this is abit of what he had to say:


I shaved it for you. The tattoo?  I always tell people you need to have a shaved Bieber. You do not want to have a hairy Bieber.

It´s still on. This isn´t going away. Did you really think I would stop? It isn´t just so people will know who I am. It´s beacuse he changed and that made me angry.

What are you trying to get me to say, that I love Justin Bieber and think he´s gorgeous? He´s a good-looking kid. Would I go to bed with him? Yeah. He´s legal, so probably.

I will testify against my two partners - I just want to have a st down with Justin Bieber and his manager but they won´t do it. To them, that´s just bizarre.


Say what now!! His is angry beacuse Justin changed? what does that mean? Can´t people choose to change and make mistakes along the way as the grow and mature? It´s Justin´s life and he decides what he does with it! And he would like to sleep with Justin!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!! Am pissed off! Who the hell does this dude think he is! Seriously, I´m beyond disgusted, I can´t believe this guy!

Okey, as of right now, am oficially considering this dude a control freak that wants to feel like he has power! This dude should be hospitalised and his problem dealt with immediately and by proffessionals who say he is sexually attracted to Justin.
Am not against him being gay if he is, no problem at all, but the fact that he is planning to murder Justin and won´t stop until he does is going too far and he needs to stop. Honestly, am afraid for Justin. Dana not meeting Justin may cause him to actually complete his horrible nasty plans but I also feel like if he does meet Justin, then he wins and can try to manipulate him all he wants, threatening him and shit like that.

Am so pissed off I can´t come up with better words to say. I just wish this dude could go to hell and leave Justin alone. He will not harm Justin coz the most high God will be protecting him. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment