Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rumor: Is Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Never Dating Again, Relationship is "Dead in the Water"??


If you are hoping that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez put the past behind them and get back together, you shouldn't hold your breath. According to a source, the two are not even considering any form of friendship these days after their official split earlier this year and plenty of dating rumors and speculation involving both of them.
They both don't talk to each other anymore. After some back and forth and second chances the relationship is over. They know that they will see each other again at similar functions with their careers as they are and will be cordial to each other but a relationship between the two and even a friendship is pretty much dead in the water right now.

Everyone has been young, everyone has been in love, everyone loses a love, this is the same thing that happens to everyone, we just don't have a magnifying glass attached to us like they do. They are young, they had a good ride and now its over. It was great while it lasted, it was a learning experience and now they have moved on.


Are you disappointed to hear this news? Clearly this doesn't come from either Justin or Selena, so it could be false, so don't get too down just yet because apparently, another source close to Selena rumored that she isn´t over Justin and Justin has been rumored to be together with his ex-grlfriend Jacque Pyles.

All I want is for both of them to be happy wherever and with whomever they are with. I mean, Selena has been part of our lives as Beliebers for about two year whether some of us like it or not. I do care about her and I hope her and Justin become friends again because they will ofcourse meet at some point during different occasions, or they could atleast talk to each other or something like that. There is no reason they can´t be friends. I am a Jelena fan but I guess, I have to accept that it might not be and even though I wasn´t in the relationshipp, as a fan, I´m learning to move on. Selena is doing her thing and so is Justin, so we should just be happy for both of them. They have had a wild ride on this crazy rollercoster called love but I wish them all the best and I´m ready to support them whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment