Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beliebers Help Beliebers!!


As I´ve stated before, thsi blog is for Justin Drew Bieber, our Idol and for my fellow brothers and sisters called Beliebers and once again,one fo us needs our help.

This is a message from 11 year old American singer Jordan Epley Alexis, also known as Jojo, based in Thailand. JoJo was born in Knoxville, TN and moved soon after to Dallas, TX. She moved to Thailand with her family. She hasn´t met justin bt has been doing covers for his songs and who would like you and appreciate if you voted for her to win a M&G ticket to go see Justin.
I'm Jojo from The Voice Kids! I'm not a Justin Bieber fan...I'm a BELIEBER!!! I've been following JB since 2009 and have stayed loyal to him...even though my friends make fun of me for it! He is my idol and I will always support him, through the good and the bad. Kidrauhl for life! They aren't selling M&G passes to the public here, so the only chance I have to meet him is through this contest.  Thank you!!!!  <3 Jojo




Click here to vote for her. We try to help each other so please, take less than 10 seconds of your very precious time to vote for her and hopefully make her dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment