Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Justin Bieber Will Release New Music & Another Movie Before Christmas!!


Scooter, Justin and Jon M.Chu have been commenting for some time now about new music and an upcoming new "Believe The Movie".
and yes... gives u some new music in October until December and then a special movie on Christmas.

...provided we finish the movie on time

hahaha I'm working on it!!! Can't wait for u to see the new stuff in the movie :)

 Oh yeah! I´m getting goosebumps when they start talking about the movie and the new music. I´m so excited, I want next month to come quick. I wish Christmas was close, not because of the snow and the cold or anything but because I want to watch the movie so bad. I never attended any of his concerts so it would be a pleasure to experience it in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment