Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jaymi Hensley: “I want Justin Bieber to ask me out”!!


Union J boyband member Jaymi Hensley has told Digital Spy that he wants Justin Bieber to leave him a flirty video message, as Selena Gomez did to his bandmate George Shelley.

Jaymi, who is gay and has been with his boyfriend Olly Marmon for 4 years, said that he wants to go on a date with Justin Bieber as he “likes a bad boy”. If she could get Justin Bieber to do one, that would be great. He’s not bad looking is he? I like a bad boy.

Asked about George’s message from Selena Gomez asking him out, Jaimi said:
She’s not my type. She left me a video message where she was like, “Hi Jaymi – what, he’s gay? Ugh!”




Jaymi Hensley is super-cute but I don´t think Justin would leave a "flirty" message to him, maybe greeting or something like that because Jaymi is in one way or another a fan/Belieber but I highly doubt if Justin would even try sending a flirty message, because the next thing you know, stupid news will be spreading around like wild fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment