Sunday, September 15, 2013

Justin Bieber Praises Mother Pattie Mallette: "The Most Beautiful Person I Know" !!


Justin Bieber thinks his single mother Pattie Mallette's inner strength makes her the most beautiful woman he knows, he has paid tribute to his mother Mallette, who raised the singer with the help of her mother and stepfather after splitting from his father Jeremy Bieber.

When asked who is the most beautiful person he knows, he said:
My mother - she has sacrificed everything to raise me and help me get to where I am today.?

She has always put her family first and I think that is so beautiful.Beauty comes from within. For me, it's about being a kind person who cares about the world around you?


Justin is just the cutest, he loves his mom so much as she as well as the people who know him now that and she did an amazing job raising such a loving hardworking young man and we love her for that. She represents all the young single mothers out there, I consider her an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment