Saturday, September 28, 2013

Justin leaving Bangkok, Thailand!!


Justin at leaving the Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok, Thailand, September 28th.

@mayzbiebs: 24.09.13 - 28.09.13 hope you love here Bangkok City & hope you come back here again ☺️ #thaibeliebers will miss you. I know that every single #belieber wants to hug you take a picture with you wants your signature & saying I love you , wanted you to say back ! one of them is me of course :) once again thank you for everyone who's helping me to meet @justinbieber thank you everyone who helped me voted for the m&g even I didn't get any of it at all But Justin thought us to #believe right ? So I Believe that one day I'll stand right next to him 💜 now its your turn China have fun !!! #chinesebeliebers #neversaynever #believetourbangkok


@xoyyykxo: Justin Bieber at Don Mueang Airport ✈💺 Thank you and Goodbye. See you next time come to Thailand. Don't forget us. I love you biebe

@ggytar: goodbye Justin
Powered by Cincopa

No comments:

Post a Comment