Thursday, September 12, 2013

Madison Beer talks Justin Bieber And About The Music Video Of New Song "Melodies"!!


Justin is at the beggining of music video for Madison Beer´s new song, "Melodies". For those who don´t know who she is, well, she is an artist discovered by Justin on Youtube and is now signed by Scooter Braun. The video opens with Bieber and his friend Ryan Butler, sitting on a couch, a scene reminiscent to Bieber's first video "One Time," listening to "Melodies."
You hear that Ryan? That's a smash. She's gonna be a star, trust me.


Madison and Justin tweeted:
thank you for the love and support, it means the world. <3


Just last year Madison Beer was a normal teenager, going to school, hanging out with friends and obsessing over her music idol, Justin Bieber. She told MTV News:
I was a huge huge fan, like I was obsessed with him. I used to wear purple on his birthday to school with my friends.

I remember watching Justin's first video and now Justin is in my first video and it's just weird that I'm even saying that. They are just listening to the song, and he's like, 'Hey, watch this,' and he signs a pair of headphones and puts them in a box and then closes the box and sends them off to me, and then the video starts with me opening up the box and putting the headphones on.

I don't realize all these kids are listening to me sing, and they really like the song, so they are following me. I don't even realize, and then this cute guy that I like, he ends up coming up to me. I'm so shocked 'cause I was jamming out, and he's like, 'Hi,' and I'm like, 'Oh my god,' It's cute and funny.

Justin has been really, really involved in this whole thing and that is just incredible to me because I've always been such a big fan of his and I've been to a bunch of his Believe Tour concerts and he's just like a great performer. And to have someone like that behind me is just incredible.


check out the song:

The song honestly sounds really good, it´s one of those songs that sticks in the head. I love this song and she is most definetely talented and beautiful. I got the #melody stuck in my head for sure. And the best part is when Justin and Ryan open for her. That was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment