Sunday, September 8, 2013

Biebergram!! (Filming of the #Believe The Movie Interview)

                                             
Justin was shooting a major interview that is going to be in the "Believe The Movie" with Jon M.Chu who is directing it.

Jon M.Chu tweeted yesterday, September 7th:
What would guys ask if u were interviewing him tomorrow in a no holds barred completely honest real conversation?

Justin tweeted today, September 8th:
Just gave the most important and honest interview of my life. 3 hours of everything. Thank u .
@bradhaugen: some laughs w/ @justinbieber @scooterbraun @alfredoFlores @ryangood24 @jonmchu This is getting good. #BELIEVE
@scooterbraun: Great day shooting the shit with @jonmchu @ryangood24 and @justinbieber for #BelieveMovie

@jonmchu: Thanks @justinbieber for teaching me how to dress. Ha

@AlfredoFlores: 🎥 #BELIEVE
I really am super-duper excited about the upcoming movie. I have been waiting since the beggining of the year when they announced about it and I´m looking forward to thsi interview. I was about three hours long so they won´t show everything but I want to listen to the little they will include.

No comments:

Post a Comment