Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Miley Cyrus to Rolling Stone: "People Don't Take Justin Bieber Seriously"!!

            

Miley Cyrus opened up to The Rollingstones about her controversial VMA performance, her family, and her friendship with Justin Bieber. On whether she hangs with Justin Bieber:
A little bit. But not really. I’m not much older than him, so I never want it to feel like I’m mentoring him. But I do mentor him in a way. Because I’ve been doing this sh-t for a long time, and I already transitioned, and I don’t think he’s quite done it yet. He’s trying really hard. People don’t take him seriously, but he really can play the drums, he really can play guitar, he really can sing. I just don’t want to see him f-ck that up, to where people think he’s Vanilla Ice. I tell him that. Like, ‘You don’t want to become a joke. When you go out, don’t start sh-t. Don’t come in shirtless.’ But the thing is, I think boys are, like, seven years behind. So in his head, he’s really, like, 12.


To some extend, I think she gives good advice to Justin. I mean she has been through this herself and just because people think she has gone all crazy and retarded doesn´t mean she has. I think she knows what she´s doing or maybe it´s just a phase, who knows. Anyway, it´s her own way or transitioning from the Disney kid Hanna Montana to own artist, as Miley Cyrus and she has received alot of unnecessary critisim for that in my opinion and so is Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment