Monday, September 30, 2013

Justin´s New Bible Verse Ink!!


Photographs snapped of Justin during his high-energy performance at the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix show that his right shoulder has recently been tattooed with words from the bible, Psalm 119:105, that reads: "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."

Justin has some religious tatoos on him, for example the tatoo on his side rib, recently added Virgin Mary, including his praying hands and Jesus´ face on his legs. Don´t get me wrong, I love Justin´s tattoos but as I have stated earlier, I think the tattoos are getting many but as long as they mean something to him, I don´t mind him getting as many as he wants. I can´t wait to find out why he got this tattoo and what it means to him. We love Justin and think he is hot, sexy, fly, swaggy with or without the tattoos but he shouldn´t spoil his perfect body with so many of them.

Click on the tattoo/s label below to view all his tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment