Wednesday, February 13, 2013

USHER NOT AWARE JUSTIN WAS UNINVITED TO THE GRAMMYS!!

As all beliebers and fans know, Justin and Usher are really close, like bros and Usher was the one who helped Justin get a record deal. But anyway, Usher was not aware that Justin had not been invited to the Grammys coz he didn´t attend the awards. There was a function at his son´s school but he performed the previous night at the pre-Grammy party.
this is what he told zap2it:
"for whatever reason he wasn´t, I think that would be crazy not to be invited. If the wasn´t invited, he wouldn´t be the first"

The Grammy board didn´t even have the courtesy to invite Justin after snubbing him even though his albums are topping the charts and going platinum! Well I bet there would have been chaos if Justin went to the Award ceremony, I guess fans would have been shouting that Justin´s name and disrupting the show!

Usher addded that Justin might have had other things to do even though that wasn´t the case. Justin had planned the twitcam chat with his fans and beliebers at the same time that they grammys were undergoing and almost 100, 000 beliebers and fans were there, I was one of them, patiently waiting for him, which means that they probably missed the show.
when asked about that, Usher said:
"I don´t know you could assume that was strategic, to make a statement. I don´t know"

I think Justin did that deliberately and as a matter of fact, you could still watch the Grammys another time right! I mean, it´s not everyday that Justin is on chat with his fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment