Saturday, February 9, 2013

PATTIE MALLETTE(JUSTIN´S MOM) TALKS ABOUT JUSTIN BEING SNUBBED AT THE GRAMMYS!!

Although this happened a while ago when justin got snubbed at the grammys, his mom, Pattie Mallette still had something to say and it was that "they blew it" and of course I couldn´t agree more. that was what everybody said when we got they news.

she said this during an interview with fuse news:
"I think they blew it  - it´s my boy, I´m a little biased, but yeah,- I just heard that he´s had five Number 1 albums , so I think his music is speaking for itself."

that is true and a very good point that the Grammy people should take into consideration. But even though Pattie, Justin, Bieber family-which is Justin´s team and Beliebers were disappointed and got a mad, Pattie thinks that it was also a good thing, she believes that it motivates Justin to work harder, which is of course a good thing.
"I think it´s kind of good in a way - it gives him something to strive for and a goal to go for."

I agree with her, I mean, Justin has almost everything that he wants but Am one of the people who believes everything happens for a reason. Do I think Justin should have been nominated for the Grammys?  I certainly do and I think those people messed up really bad but am thinking one of the reasons Justin got snubbed on that Grammy was because it wasn´t his time, he is going to be getting many of them later.
I do believe everything has it´s own time and Justin´s turn to win a Grammy will surely come, and millions of Beliebers and Justin himself will be waiting for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment