Sunday, February 24, 2013

IS JUSTIN´S TWITTER ACCOUNT HACKED??!!

Okey, so I woke up this morning and logged in on twitter to see on what new things Justin is up to and all his tweets are gone, I don´t know if he deleted them or if his account has been hacked. All it shows are the tweets from last year August or something like that! check for yourself!

Who the hell would hack into his account when they know perfectly that that is one of the most important means of communication Beliebers and fans have with him?
Or is this just one of his pranks to see and hear the reaction of his fans? That I don´t know, but if he was going for panik, then he surely got me!

what do you guys think?

Well, I think it was just  prank or maybe a problem with his twitter account but now it´s kinda fixed.
funny tweet from him:
"I wanna do a concert in space"
lol!! NASA saw Justin´s tweet and replied:
"Maybe we can help you with that. `All Around the World` and next off it"
 I hope he will be able to perform in space one day, it´s a good dream Justin and I want to see it come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment