Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE TERRIFYING AND DETAILED PLOT AUDIO CALL FOR JUSTIN BIEBER´S MURDER!!


I thought I was dreaming the first time I heard this and that I would wake up and all this would be a really horrible nightmare but it isn´t and I am frightened for Justin´s safety. I have to admit that I was pretty scared, angry,annoyed and all emotions at once having to hear this phone calls made to murder Justin and his bodyguard from the prison where the plotter was! The men who had plotted this last year have been arrested and being detained and probably will go to jail!
turenr to the left and Mark to the right were the guys who were going to commit the crimes!
this is Dana Martin who was the mastermine behind the plott. he was obsessed with Justin and even had his tattoo on his leg.

They refer to Justin and Kenny(JB´s bodyguard) as "pit bulls"

I have been thinking, these guys were planning to kidnapp Justin right. but how? I mean, doesn´t he  always have bodyguards protecting him and his crew after the shows or concerts because of the overjoyed fans who normally wait outside ,screaming at the top of their voices? How were they going to get to him? they said that they were going to kidnapp him after the concert he had in New York last year 2012.Those fools! I just wish they rote in prison and never come out! Who knows what they can do i released again!

What annoys me most is that the plotter called himself a "belieber", he was way too obsessed with Justin that he wanted his balls! Seriously! It sounds and looks like he wants to stay in prison for a long time and he should really seek help from a professional.
Neither Justin nor his rep or anybody related to Justin have ever commented on this issue but I bet it is tough for him! I mean, knowing that someone wanted to kidnapp you and then castrated you and your bodyguard, that must be tough to live with!

I pray that GOD may protect him, keep him safe, bless him, lead him through the right way and let him prosper, The haters will not bring him down but let your love and everyone that loves him will take his spirit higher. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment