Monday, February 18, 2013

DUBLIN ONE LESS LONELY GIRL & JUSTIN OUT AT A CLUB IN DUBLIN!!

Justin found his Lonely girl and gave her a memory that might last all her life and and long as the internet is there! Very lucky girl!!
 
After the first part of the already sizzling concert, Justin went out to a club for some fun. too bad he had no company, Just like me, there are more than 34 million other girls who would have offered to go there with him but he decided to ride solo.

 this girl, Vita Mak tweeted:
"Life is complete chatted to @justinbieber  tonight in @EverleighGarden too bad he gave me the red card"
"@justinbieber sad how yo kicked me out of @EverleighGarden tonight!"

She sounded kinda pissed off, I mean, I would feel the same that happened to me too. Anyway, I hope Justin had a good time. I just love Justin so much and I can´t imagine how it all would have been if he wasn´t around. Keep up the good work but don´t forget to take a break if needed, the vacation did you good coz Justin, "All work and no rest makes Beliebers worried about you". .
just tried to be creative so don´t hate.
talking about all this reminds me of his song "Party All Night" for some reasons I can´t explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment