Monday, February 11, 2013

CANCELLED CHATT WITH JUSTIN DUE TO OVER CAPACITY IN TWITCAM AND USTREAM ON HIS PAGES!!

 
Word goes fast like bush fire on the internet. unfortunately, Justin couldn´t make it to the twitcam chat that he was going to have with his fans and beliebers like me, who had stayed up for hours and unti late to get a chance to see him live because there were too many people which led to over capacitation, he was denied access to. But not to worry, I don´t regret my decision, it was in a way worth it. I kept to my word and so did all those faithfulls who showed up to show love and support. it was almost 100 000 beliebers and fans who showed up during the whole day to show some love to JB......it´s not his fault we are too many and very supportive.

justin tweeted:
"livestream is over capacity it not letting me in the room give me a second lol"
"alright so livestream is not working ....soo im gonna figure something out"
"since nothing is working and am super upset i gotta make it up to u, I should post a new song on twitter so you can still be excited."


he had to shift to UStream but it was the same case like twitcam.
he tweeted:
"really now ustream is over capacity my fans are amazing but this is frustrating"
"im gonna post a vid"
we managed to get a short clip of him shirtless before his UStream crashed and he later postd a vid of him singing the new song he´s been working on "You Want Me" and apologises to fans about the technical problems that were there.
beliebers you are the best in the world....I dont have words to describe you right now but may God bless each one of you out there, whether you could make it to the chat or not. your support is what really matter and thoughts count too. Love all of yah for everything and JB is so proud of calling you his beliebers and fans. Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment