Wednesday, February 6, 2013

JUSTIN IS OFFICIALLY THE YOUNGETS ARTIST UNDER 19 TO HAVE 5 TOP-CHARTING ALBUMS!!


I am proud to be called and be recognised as a Belieber amongst my friends and schoolmates. I have alot of reasons to congratulate and thank Justin for, but if I start right now, am afraid the there won´t be space to let me continue even before I reach the middle.

but one of the amazing things has already happened as already predicted, thanks be to God. Today, the 6th of Feb, it has been confirmed that Justin is officially the youngest artist to have five top-chatting albums in the US and is also the only one of the nine artists to have four no.1 albums four years in a row after the tie with Miley Cyrus.

As Beliebers across the universe rushed to by the Believe Acoustic album after the release, it sold 211,000 copies in the first week. It also topped iTunes downloads charts in 63 countries and even became a hot topic on Twitter. Justin is on fire this year, all he needs to do is stay focused on what is really important in his life, and only he knows what it is.

All the albums that topped the charts:
- (2010) My World 2.0
- (2011) Never Say Never: The Remixes
- (2011) Under the Mistletoe
- (2012) Believe
- (2013) Believe Acoustic

this is really inspiring to me, that I can become or get whatever I set my mind to. That Believing in God and yourself too is very important. Most of, don´t ever loose hope, Never Say Never.
JOB WELL DONE AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK. MAY GOD COUNTINUE TO BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment