Thursday, February 28, 2013

PATTIE DIDN´T KNOW ABOUT JUSTIN´S NEW TATTOO!!

You would think that because she is Justin´s mom, she knows everything that is going on and what Justin is up to, but she has given him space and treats him like and adult. I was surprised that she didn´t know Justin got new ink.


this was what she told Carolina Bermudez, the host when asked on her thoughts about Justin´s new ink when she appeared on The Couch yesterday on Wednesday 27th February 2013.she said that she had noticed Justin´s tattoo moments before the show but was unsure if it was a new body art or a tattoo.
"See, sometimes I find out things like this ......the same as everyone else. I saw that like seriously five minutes before I cam on (The Couch). I was looking at something and I said "Is that a new tattoo?"
She was also there to promote her new movie "Crescendo"
this are all his old tattoos plus new ones if you wanna see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment