Friday, February 8, 2013

PATTIE MALLETTE TALKS ABOUT JELENA!!

 
as many of you know, Pattie Mallette is Justin Bieber´s mom and she has something to say about his relationship with Selena in Today Show interview yesterday on Thursday 7th Feb.

Well ,it´s not like she was directly ask about it. She was talking about the promotion of her upcoming film Crescendo ,a movie about a mom who tries to commit abortion, when the conversation changed topic and she ended up talking about Jelena.

She was asked by the host:
"everybody watches his personal life , we know about his relationship with Selena. I don´t know if moms get a vote, but are you hoping they keep it going?"
Mom Pattie replied:
"you know, I try and support whatever he´s wanting and I think she´s a sweetheart, and whatever they decide is great."

wise and well choosen words from Justin´s mom. Do I think she wants them back together?  Some of you might disagree with me but yes, yes I do think she wants to see them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment