Thursday, May 16, 2013

SUMMER EDITION OF JUSTIN´S SOMEDAY FRAGRANCE!


Elizabeth Arden has unveiled a Summer Edition of Justin Bieber’s Someday fragrance, which is said to capture the carefree spirit of summer in a bottle, and is described as the perfect companion for playful days on the beach or flirty summer nights. 
Said to be flirty and fun, the juice is a brighter version of the original Someday scent, according to the brand. It opens on top notes of mandarin zest, pear and magnolia blossom, building to a heart of strawberry and mimosa, atop a base that blends vanilla with sandalwood and musk. 
The packaging is a revamped version of the original Someday presentation. The flacon this time is bright blue, with a colourful cap, adorned with gold charms. 

This is what Justin had to say about the fragrance:

Someday was the first fragrance I created for my fans, and this new Special Edition fragrance was also developed with them in mind.
“I love everything about summer: the beach, warm weather and even swimming in the ocean, so I wanted to share that with my fans in a bright, blue bottle and a fragrance that reminds me of summertime. Whether it’s music or fragrance, I always like to create something new and different just to remind them how amazing my fans are and what they mean to me. 


The original Someday to the left and the Summer Edition to the right.



I bet Someday Summer Edition is going to be a success just like the Original One and Girlfriend.
Someday Summer edition is available in the U.S as 1 fl oz for $35 and 3.4 fl oz edt for $55.

No comments:

Post a Comment